When choosing what work to submit please consider the criteria we ask the panel to take into account when judging:
- Excellence in craft
- Innovation in ideas and approach to subject matter
- Suitability to subject matter, category or purpose and use
- In order to qualify, work must have been shot between 2nd June 2012 and 2nd June 2013.
Categories have been broken down into the following areas which are to be entered into either the Single (1 image), or Series (2-6 images) categories:
- Advertising Category
- Conceptual Category
- Design Category
- Editorial Category
- Moving Image
- Personal or Non Published
For further information on categories please visit the Categories page.
For full information on what should be submitted into each category, please see the What to Enter page.
How will the work be showcased?
- The successful entries will be showcased in the special December edition of Creative Review published in November 2013
- Work selected for the Photography Annual will be printed by category
- There are no category winners or restrictions on the number of works to be selected for The Photography Annual, we leave that up to the judges
- Entries deemed to be of outstanding quality in the opinion of our judges will be further honoured as Best In Book. All work will be considered for this accolade and there is no additional entry fee
If you have already begun but not yet submitted your entry/ies please click here to edit/submit your entries.
To register and make an entry today click here.