How to Enter
Please ensure you read the below steps prior to submitting your work:
1. Complete your Short Case Study* addressing the following points:
- The brief
- The creative idea
- Evidence of how the idea was received by the target audience e.g. number of views, increase in visitors.
*This can be in the form of a video
Note: you will be asked to copy & paste this into a plain text field online
2. Collate any digital supporting material
3. Obtain client approval for your entry/ies (if applicable) prior to making your submission
4. Go to the Make an Entry page and follow these steps:
i. Fill in the registration box with your email address then proceed to the registration page and complete your details
ii. Proceed to the 'Awards Summary' page and click 'Enter this Category'
iii. Enter all the requested information
iv. Insert your completed short case study into the field indicated and upload any digital supporting material (see the What to Enter page for further details)
v. To complete, click 'Save & Go to Awards Summary'
vi. If you would like to make further entries, expand the category list and repeat steps ii-v
vii. In order to submit your entry/ies for review you must tick each entry and click 'Submit and Pay'
viii. Select a payment method, complete your payment details and press 'Proceed'
ix. Your entry/ies will now be considered submitted and the Rules of Entry will apply
5. Once you have submitted your entries online you will receive an automated email from the website containing your entry number/s. Please keep this information for reference purposes. You will need to label all physical samples being sent to us with this number.
6. Send any physical samples and/or USB/CD clearly labelled with your entry number. Click here for full details
Editing your entry prior to submission
You can leave and return to the website to edit your entries prior to submission until Friday 12th December 2014. Upon your return to the site, click ‘send me my password' and a password will be generated and sent to you. Please use this to login and then amend your entry details. Once ready to submit, return to step 'vii' above and complete the process. Please ensure you click the 'logout' button before leaving the site to save your entries.
Please note it will not be possible to amend or submit entries after Friday 12th December 2014.
Deadline for Submission and Payment
All submissions must be made by Friday 12th December 2014. Entries will not be considered fully submitted until the entrant proceeds to the payment stage and chooses a payment method. Payments must be cleared by Friday 12th December 2014. Once payment has been received your entry/ies will be passed to the judges for review.
To register and make an entry today, click here.