Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
· http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual are products owned and operated by Centaur Events, which is a division of Centaur Communications Ltd ('Centaur'), registered number 1595235, whose registered office is at Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QN· "User" means any person who accesses or uses http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual.
· "Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
· "Personal Information" means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Centaur grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual solely for personal and non-commercial use. Centaur may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual from any other website without Centaur's prior written consent.
3. If Centaur requires a user name and password for the User then it will be a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
4. The User shall indemnify Centaur against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password.
5. The User shall indemnify Centaur against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Centaur as a result of the User's use of http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual or the User's breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Use of http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual is at User's sole risk and http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual is provided on an "as is" basis. Centaur, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Centaur, http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual or against any third party in relation to the use of http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual other than Centaur's liability in respect of death or personal injury.
8. Centaur does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
· in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual;
· in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
· for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Centaur has no control;
· as to the suitability of the information and data on http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual site for any particular purpose;
· that the information and data on http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. Centaur and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual site or services.
10. http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual site does not purport to provide marketing or other advice. Centaur is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual.
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual, Centaur is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual site or supplied by http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual.
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12. All rights in http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual and other marks owned by Centaur are reserved.
13. http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual and its content is property of Centaur. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Centaur reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) at its sole discretion.
16. Centaur reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the website at any time without notice.
17. Centaur shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual, but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
18. http://www.creativereview.co.uk/the-annual contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Centaur. Centaur is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Centaur reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted